- The 0625, 0705 and 0725 from Brigg to Foxhills Industrial Estate (serving Lakeside at 0646, 0726 and 0746) were replaced by a 0640 Lakeside to Foxhills, a 0650 Brigg to Foxhills (0710 from Lakeside) and an 0740 Lakeside to Foxhills. (The earlier 0450 from Brigg to Foxhills remains). Overall this reduces the morning peak service from Brigg and Broughton to Ashby, Scunthorpe and Foxhills by two journeys.
- The 0745 from Brigg to Scunthorpe Bus Station now operates at 0730, and serves Town Hill and South View in Broughton; previously the first westbound services from these areas was the 0830 from Brigg to Scunthorpe.
- The 1830 from Brigg to Scunthorpe Hospital terminates at Scunthorpe Bus Station.
- The 1915 'direct' services from Brigg to the Hornsby Depot in Ashby now serves Lakeside Retail Park and extends to Scunthorpe Hospital via Scunthorpe Bus Station. This fills a gap in Brigg to Scunthorpe departures between 1830 and 2050.
- There is a new 2305 'direct' service from Brigg to Ashby Hornsby Depot
- The 0605 from Ashby Hornsby Depot to Brigg, arrive 0623, via Broughton Red Lion at 0615 has been replaced by a 0630 Ashby Hornsby Depot to Brigg 'direct' service. The first service from Broughton Red Lion to Brigg is now at 0659, arrive 0710. (The 0430 Ashby Hornsby Depot to Brigg 'direct' service remains).
- The 0655 and 0720 from Ashby Hornsby Depot to Brigg via Broughton have been withdrawn, alternative departures from Ashby are at 0645 or 0745.
- The 0730 and 0830 from Scunthorpe Bus Station to Brigg now start at Foxhills Industrial Estate at 0715 and 0815 respectively; previously the only morning service from Foxhills was at 0610