Various services in the East Riding of Yorkshire changed operators week commencing Monday 6th September, following tendering by East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
The following services passed from York Pullman to East Yorkshire:
- 195: Allerthorpe to Pocklington - Tuesday Only, 1 journey in each direction (Pocklington shoppers service)
- 196: Aughton to York - Thursday Only, 1 journey in each direction (York shoppers service)
- 199: Huggate to Pocklington - Tuesday Only, 1 journey in each direction (Pocklington shoppers service)
The following service passed from Stagecoach to East Yorkshire:
- 242: Hedon to Beverley - Monday to Saturday, 1 journey in each direction (primarily a Beverley shoppers service)
The following services passed from East Yorkshire to Stagecoach:
- 79: Hull to Hedon - The 0700 and 1600 journeys from Hull to Hedon and the 0739 (previously 0740) from Hedon to Hull Monday to Friday Only. Remaining journeys remain operated by East Yorkshire, however the Saturday 0700 from Hull and 0740 from Hedon have been withdrawn (the Saturday 1600 from Hull remains and is still operated by East Yorkshire but retimed to 1550).
- 173: Withernsea to Hull - Saturday Only, 1 journey in each direction (Hull shoppers service)
- 277: Hull to Hedon - The 1644 (retimed from 1639) from Hedon to Hull Monday to Friday Only (on Saturdays East Yorkshire continue to operate a similar timed service, departing Hedon at 1629). All other journeys also continue to be operated by East Yorkshire.
The following service passed from East Yorkshire to Acklams Coaches:
- 180: Beverley to Cottingham - Monday to Saturday, approximately every 90 minutes