The Hornsby Travel part-subsidised service 399 between Scunthorpe, the Isle of Axholme and Doncaster, operating Monday to Friday, will be revised and improved from next Monday, 4th September.
- The 0645 'fast' from Scunthorpe to Graizelound is diverted to Westwoodside.
- The 0830 from Scunthorpe to Doncaster will operate at 0900.
- The 0910 from Belton to Westwoodside will operate at 0920.
- A new 1100 'short' from Scunthorpe to Epworth is added.
- The 1230 from Scunthorpe to Westwoodside is amended to become a 1300 from Scunthorpe to Doncaster.
- The 1605 (College Days)/1620 (College Holidays) from Scunthorpe to Graizelound is terminated at Westwoodside.
- The 0725 from Graizelound to Scunthorpe becomes a 0728 from Westwoodside to Scunthorpe.
- The 0930 from Westwoodside to Scunthorpe will operate at 0938.
- A new 1136 from Epworth to Scunthorpe is added.
- The 1215 from Doncaster to Scunthorpe will operate at 1245, and also incorporates the withdrawn 1335 Westwoodside to Scunthorpe.
- A new 1545 Doncaster to Scunthorpe is added.
- The 1730 Graizelound to Scunthorpe becomes a 1725 Westwoodside to Scunthorpe.