- Almost all service 100 journeys are diverted to serve Morton, north of Gainsborough, adding 3 minutes to the journey time from Scunthorpe to Gainsborough, though changes to intermediate times means journey times from Scunthorpe to Lincoln are unaltered.
- Some services are timed by up to 5 minutes
- The 0640 and 0740 service 101 journeys from Scunthorpe to Gainsborough are cancelled
- There is a new 0640 Gainsborough to Scunthorpe service 100 journey replacing the cancelled 0645 service 101 Gainsborough to Scunthorpe service. Oddly enough it does not appear to have a return working from Scunthorpe. I would have expected a new 0740-ish from Scunthorpe to replace service 101 (see above)
- The schoolday 601 from Scunthorpe to Queen Elizabeth High School in Gainsborough is cancelled
- The college day 0733 Gainsborough to Scunthorpe Colleges service 101, and 1605 return is cancelled. Alternative journeys remain on service 100.
- The 1715 service 100 from Lincoln to Scunthorpe will now be curtailed at Scotter (last bus on the 100 from Lincoln to Scunthorpe will be at 1615, 1710 from Gainsborough). As a result the 1910 service 100 from Scunthorpe to Gainsborough will no longer operate, but a new 1840 from Scotter to Gainsborough will operate.
Overall the changes appear to save 2 buses on school/college days (1 at Scunthorpe and 1 at Gainsborough?) and 'tidy' up the corridor by cancelling the 101 and replacing it in part with extra service 100 journeys.
UPDATE - Please see this post. Some of the above information is incorrect