Interconnect 3 - Reduced from hourly to just 2 per journeys per day to Lincoln, with 6 further short journeys to Laceby
7 - Sunday daytime service between Grange Estate and Grimsby Town Centre withdrawn
8 - Evening service after 2045 and Sunday service withdrawn
9/9A - Evening service after 2040 withdrawn
12 - Withdrawn entirely
13/14 - All services to serve Morrisons (an enhancement?)
16 - Asda extensions reduced to half hourly and Sunday service withdrawn. The service is getting new vehicles however
45/46 - Ending extenions to Immingham MIC and off-peak South Killingholme services. Evening service withdrawn after 2015 and Sunday service to also serve Waltham
Interconnect 51 - Reduced from half hourly to hourly between Holton Le Clay and Louth
150 - To no longer serve Habrough
While passengers are not being urged to panic, the changes have already been registered with VOSA. Negotiations are taking place with local authorities however which could hopefully mitigate the proposed changes, being caused by BSOG reduction and issues with concessionary fare reimbursement.
Briefly some comments:
- The 3 would probably have to leave the Interconnect network unless the current hourly frequency was maintained on the southern section of the route from Lincoln. Arguably the biggest shock for me, I'd have thought the Interconnect network would be safe, but clearly not
- Bradley Park, Littlefield Lane, Wellington Street, Queen Mary Avenue, Brereton Avenue, Trinity Road, Belvoir Road and parts of New Waltham could be left unserved by the 12 withdrawal. The proposed change likely to cause the biggest public concern?
- The only evening service after 9pm in Grimsby and Cleethorpes would be the 13/14
- The 16 is getting new vehicles but could see it's Sunday service end...
- Habrough could only be left with peak time bus services, but does it really cost that much to divert the 150 via Habrough?